Rat Shot Rat Shot

Love it

Brilliant in all aspects. Addicting, great sound, artwork. Original? Not in concept, but in excecution. More please.

Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG

Stunning.

Kudos to you. This is a phenomenal submission.

Pants Volcano Pants Volcano

Make more

THis is brilliant, and very funny. What inspired you? Wait, nevermind, it'll probably freak everyone out. Just keep it to yourself and make more.

Rocket booster Rocket booster

Loved it

This game really shines on sound more than anything. The voice acting is hysterically laid back. The meager applause and "No!" make me tear up laughing. The music adjusting with the player velocity is really clever and the tracks chosen are perfect.

Graphics and all that shit are good, too.

More please.

World Domination Battle World Domination Battle

This...

....FUCKING OWNS ME.

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

You know what this game needs...?

Nothing. It is absolutely perfect. Thank you for making me crap an egroll laughing. This is the best game I've played in months.

Amen.

World Defense World Defense

Good. but the music

Interesting game, yes it needs more powerups. The music could make someone homicidal. Seriously, wtf were you thinking with that loop? The music on the opening was nice.

regulargabs responds:

Kenney says:
My speakers have an off button, doesn't yours have one of those?

Snakes On A Plane - game Snakes On A Plane - game

Oh...

Bot Wars Bot Wars

Feels half there

It's kinda ehh. Concept is good, graphics are ok.

Maneuvering is not good. There's little or no way to dodge enemy bullets. Perhaps a shield that corresponds to a key, so you can block but not fire at the same time.

Limited basic ammo is kinda dissapointing too. I can see bombs being special, but the basic ammo would be better off as infinite. The game hits an impass when you run out of ammo, not the kind that inspires the player to survive until finding more ammo. Most games include some sort of fallback weapon at the least, even if it's a melee weapon.

The music is, well, quite relaxing and very NOT fitting anyhting with the the word "War" in the title. I feel like I'm a grocery shopping bot at the beginning o the game.

On the other hand, the concept is cool, and would benefit from some more work on the game. Defintely an upgrade system for the player.

I do hope to see this game develop. It feels very smooth, just doesn't hold the interest yet.

3d logic 3d logic

Brilliant puzzle

Addicted I am. Well done. Maybe a bit of music or ambient sound would have made it even greater. But wonderful just the same.